| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Torino/ Caselle in April is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 104.1mm (4.1in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 13:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Torino/ Caselle April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Torino/ Caselle, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Torino/ Caselle:
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) N
- Locarno, Switzerland - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) NE
- Lugano, Switzerland - 135.4 kms (84.2 miles) NE
- Bergamo, Italy - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) ENE
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 96.3 kms (59.9 miles) ENE
- Cameri, Italy - 87.4 kms (54.3 miles) ENE
- Milan, Italy - 130.3 kms (80.9 miles) ENE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 15.2 kms (9.4 miles) S
- Torino, Italy - 19.9 kms (12.4 miles) SSE
- Piacenza, Italy - 166.5 kms (103.4 miles) E
- Genoa, Italy - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) SE
- Albenga, Italy - 134 kms (83.3 miles) SSE
- Cape Mele, Italy - 144.5 kms (89.8 miles) SSE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) S